Doctor insights on:
Is There Something Wrong With My Digestive Health If I Have Low Appetite
Possibly: You may be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. If you job causes you stress, this can make irritable bowel syndrome worse. However, you should she your health care provider to rule out anything more serious than irritable bowel syndrome. There are also medications that can be used to treat the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. ...Read more
I always have this lumpy feeling in the back of my throat. Is there something wrong with my digestive health?
I have weak digestive system.My body waste couldn't discharge properly, and i always have problem of constipation.Also have low appetite. ?
Many things: A broad term to describe problems within the gastrointestinal tract, which can go anywhere from the mouth to the anus. ...Read more
Mind-Gut: There is a clear mind-gut connection. Many people experience abdominal symptoms at times of stress and anxiety. This may be in part due to a change in eating habits and routine, but involves emotional impact as well. Fundamentally, a disturbance in your mental and psychologic wellbeing can frequently cause a disturbance in your physical well being. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Fruit/Vegetable: Almost all fruits and vegetables are good for you. Bananas help with soothing the stomach and stopping diarrhea. Pineapple and papaya help with the digestion of your food. Eat fruit separately from your meals, because it is better digested this way. People individually may have food allergies, but most people do not. Remember to eat a variety of fruits/vegetables to get all you need. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mental health tests
- I keep talking to myself is something wrong with my mental health
- I hear voices in my head is something wrong with my mental health
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have no appetite what is wrong with me
- Why would my fetus have an enlarged heart did i do something wrong?
- Is something wrong with my gallbladder?
- I have a black foot nail is there something wrong with me
- Talk to a general internist online for free