Doctor insights on:
Is There Something I Can Put On My Face To Make It Less Oily
When I am young I have a good fair and soft skin but today I have darkness, oiliness and bad face.So, how can I improve my face to get back my fairness.
Retin A and lighten: You may need to see a dermatologist for a prescription for retin a, which is still the gold standard to improving skin tone, texture and acne. There are many skin lightening creams available over the counter including my own called "brighten" available on balshiskincare.Com. Good luck. ...Read more
I am taking low dose Accutane , 10 mg per day for oiliness and mild acne on face . Will it provide relief from seborrhea ?
New products?: Did you try a new gel or shampoo that may be causing it? Have you noticed any rash on the skin of your scalp? If so, you may have a skin condition like seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis causing it. Otherwise, it may just be hormones kicking in. Best to see a doctor and have it checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, I have got an oily skin and I can't get off the black heads from my nose. Is there anyway I can reduce the oilyness and the blackheads? Thanks
Blackheads: Don't scrub! It just injures the skin and increases the risk of infection. Your hormones are to blame for the only skin and I don't think you want to attempt changing that. A salicylic gel or base is probably the most helpful but apply sparingly at night, starting with a couple of times per week, increasing nightly. Use a very gentle cleanser specifically for the face (not for oily skin). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im 20F. I have normal levels of testosterone n dhea but very oily scalp n hair fall. Oiliness n hair fall started suddenly 2years ago and still there.
I use a isopropyl alcohol spray on my hair for oiliness every second day, would that test positive in an alcohol hair strand test?
I was prescribed clindamycin phosphate lotion 1%. Can I use my aveeno moisturizer after applying it to avoid drying=oiliness?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there something i can put on my face to make it less dry?
- If my knees crack when i squat is there something i can take to help it
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My throat feels tight is there a medication i can take to loosen it quickly
- My parotid gland is swollen what can i do to make it better
- I burned my hand on the oven rack is it a good idea to put ice over it
- I have a mole on my face and i want to remove itcan i remove it is it possible
- Talk to a dermatologist online