Doctor insights on:
Is There Something I Can Put On My Face To Make It Less Dry
Yes: There are lotions/creams designed for use on the face available at pharmacies that are less likely to cause acne (the term is "noncomedogenic"). It is best to wet the skin with warm water before applying the cream so the moisture can be "trapped" by the cream. However, if the "dryness" doesn't improve, gets worse, or develops redness/pain, then see your physician to be sure it isn't another issue. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im taking clarivis which is isotretinoin capsules & my face is getting very dry what should I put on my face?
My face gets really dry so i put on more of my prescription. It seems to fix the dry skin but could i be making it worse?
Need More Info: What are you being treated for? What medicine are you taking? ...Read more
How can I sooty dry skin on face? Had overactive throid and oily skin not have really dry skin and can't put makeup cause its so dry.. Help!
I put rubbing alcohol on my face and now my skins flaky and really dry and it hurts when I touch my zit.?
I have put some cleanser on my face 2 help my acne, then my face dried out and is hurting.. Whats some good calming mosterizer or for dry dry skin?
See below: There are many over-the-counter products that will help. Two examples are cerave and eucerin. ...Read more
My baby has a rash on his face. I think it might be eczema because his face is dry. Can i put vaseline on his face?
Go to a doctor: Baby's skin is very delicate and it is not good to treat it with things that are fine for older children and adults. A facial rash may not be serious, but it may be part of an allergic reaction or something else requiring a prescription. Make an appointment or visit an urgent care clinic to avoid problems. Vaseline does not sound good, but ask a druggist for a baby product that won't hurt. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there something i can put on my face to make it less oily?
- If my knees crack when i squat is there something i can take to help it
- What can i put on my nose if it is dry from being sick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- Is there a way that i can make my conjunctivitis less noticeable?
- My throat feels tight is there a medication i can take to loosen it quickly
- My parotid gland is swollen what can i do to make it better
- Talk to a dermatologist online