Doctor insights on:
Is There More Than One Good Way To Treat Puncture Wound On The Face
Lip Puncture Wound: Get it evaluated in an er or urgent care. History and physical are required to assess for deep structure involvement, retention of foreign bodies, possible neurovascular damage, possible radiologic evaluation, updating tetanus status, etc. No other treatment may be required. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wound Care: Stop bleeding by applying pressure. Rinse wound w clean water. Clean surrounding skin w soap & water on wash cloth. Remove debris w tweezers. If material remains in wound – seek medical care. Apply antibiotic ointment. Initially cover w bandage until some healing has occurred. Change bandage when soiled/ wet or at least daily. Need tetanus shot if you haven't had one in last 10 years, don't know ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking more than one antihistamine
- Taking more than one claritin
- What can i do to treat puncture wound of the eyelid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to take more than one vitamin?
- One pupil dilated more than the other
- One eye is dilated more than the other
- Is it normal that one breast is more productive than the other?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free