Doctor insights on:
Is There Anyway To Slow Down Leg Hair Growth
My leg hairs are growing day by day. What can I do to stop or slow down the leg hair growth ? Please tell me some natural ways to stop the hair growth
Increased Hair : Mix together equal parts turmeric, gram flour and water until it becomes a paste. Apply to hair and rub the cream off once it has dried. When applied consistently, turmeric and gram flour reduce and slow the growth of hair. ...Read more
My leg hair growth has slowed down...Went from shaving every other day to once a week.. But i didn't try to do anything to slow it down. How did this?
Your hormones: Your hormones affect hair growth and you may have had a hormonal change affecting slowing the hair growth. ...Read more
I have excessive hair growth on my leg ? What can I do to slow or stop the leg hair growth ? Please tell me some natural ways to stop it ?
Used to have to shave legs daily. Now can go three or four days before stubble gets noticeable. What can cause hair growth to slow in your 20s?
Hair problem: Actually, what you described as happening now is more normal than what it was before, so i'd not be concerned of that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to slow down hair growth on your legs?
- How to slow down facial hair growth?
- How to slow down the growth of facial hair with a home remedy?
- Is there any way to slow down your period?
- Is there anyway to pass a hair follicle test?
- Is there a way to stimulate facial hair growth?
- Is there a way to slow down your period?
- Natural ways to reduce hair growth on legs
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free