Doctor insights on:
Is There Anyway Other Than Laser Treatment To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
Does laser treatment for stretch marks actually get rid of stretch marks, or just reduce the appearance of them?
Am considering laser treatment to get rid of my psoriasis, but haven't heard much about it. Any information/suggestions would be appreciated.
Very similar: Both techniques remove the top layers of the skin and are usually limited to epidermis. However most scars occur in the dermis. Peels or laser resurfacing that are used to treat the dermis may have a higher risk of scarring. Newer laser techniques use fractionated or pixelated therapy to avoid a full surface injury. By leaving islands of normal skin intact, healing proceeds faster & with less risk. ...Read more
See a laser expert: You need to see an experienced laser expert who knows how to treat complications caused by other lasers. Lasers performed properly result in improvement in appearance and do not leave behind marks or discolorations or scars. Skill level and experience are paramount to achieve best outcomes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have flat redish marks on my face from pervious pimples. I was wondering how to get rid of these marks without laser treatment or such.
I do have some acne marks and my doctor suggested me laser treatment. Is it a good choice and will i get rid of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fraxel laser stretch mark treatment
- Is there anyway to get rid of prednisone moonface after treatment?
- Stretch marks fractional laser
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of stretch marks quickly?
- How to get rid of white stretch marks on breasts?
- How to get rid of stretch marks on the foreskin?
- How to get rid of growing stretch marks?
- Talk to a dermatologist online