Doctor insights on:
Is There Anyway I Could Get The Lap Band Surgery Paid By Medicaid
Here are some...: This Q has been longstanding with no answering. Despite not an expert in bariatrics, based on my lifelong digestion of medical knowledge coupled with common sense, I could not see any interaction between both through uneventful lap band surgery since minimal change disease denotes the usually uneventful kidney changes from various reasons. More? Ask your doctor straight, not circuitous timely. ...Read more
Who cares?: The popularity of a procedure doesn't mean it's the right procedure for you. Your choice should be made by you and your bariatric surgeon based on many factors. So have a consult with a Bariatric Surgeon recommended by your PCP ...Read more
I am 19 245 lbs 5'7 BMI: 38 I was wondering what your opinion is on the lap band surgery. Is it wise for me to get it with my age?
Yes but ...: make sure you discuss that with your surgeon. It helps to have the operative records from previous surgeries as well. It also depends on how long ago that surgery was and if there were any complications. It most likely won't be an issue, but it is something to discuss with your surgeon in advance and to understand any potential risks. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a colectomy it done over 20 yrs ago ant to get lap band surgery would be safe for me had colectomy done for Crohn's disease and colectomy can I have a lap band surgery even thought I have the colectomy done overr 20 years ago
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- Is it possible to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery or can i only help the symptoms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a surgery i can get to clear my voice?
- What is the clear liquid diet after lap band surgery?
- Is there a reason why i might get kidney stones at the same time every year?
- What is the down side of lap band surgery?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online