Doctor insights on:
Is There Anything I Can Do To Help Myself Feel Better When I Have Shingles
Cold: Putting something cold on it might help also zostrix might help. If you ever feel the fire or burning that is the time to go to the doctor, even if you can't see anything because that is when the antiviral medication works the best and can even prevent the breakout! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi. I got shingles 5 days ago and feel better but the blisters are still on my face. Im on prescription too. When do you think i can go back to work?
What are the markers for ebv? I have had mono and shingles twice, what else is needed to run a test? I want to feel better, get healthy again.
EBV, shingles: Ebv and shingles are caused by two different viruses. Ebv can have a chronic form. Your doctor can examine you and check igm and igg for ebv. Shingles can recur when your immune system is down. There is a shot to help your body keep the shingles under control. Rest, moderate exercise, and a well balanced diet also help you get healthy. See your doctor to get a plan of action. ...Read more
Leave it alone: If it is not painful, be thankful. Leave it alone and let nature take its course. Any intervention is only likely to make it worse. ...Read more
I had shingles in 9/13 on left side of my head. I am now having my 5th major fever sore on my mouth. Is there anything i can do to rid myself of this ?
I have completed my meds for shingles, but i still feel bad. Dr said the meds will continue to help even if I have finished them. Shld i be given more?
What could cause my scalp to feel like its burning. Shingles has been ruled out. ? The only thing that seems to help is ice packs.
Many possibilities: There are a number of possibilities that could explain that symptom including chemical damage to the skin from hair products to nerve damage from a variety of causes. "burning" quality pain is typical for neuropathic or nerve damage pain. I would suggest you get in to see a neurologist or a pain management specialist for a good evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there anything i can do to help heal my broken foot faster?
- My husband has a prostate infection is there anything i can do to help him
- Is there anything i can do when a bug bite turns in to a blister?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything i can do to help my shortness of breath?
- Is there anything i can do in my diet to help regulate my hormone levels?
- I have to fly abroad for work is there anything i can do to get rid of jet legs
- Is there anything i can do to reduce the foul smell when i go to the restroom?
- Talk to a dermatologist online