Doctor insights on:
Is There Anything I Can Do If I Have Arthritis In My Ankle
Pain/stiffness: On ankle range of motion: especially after rest. May be some swelling and probably limited range of motion. If sever or persitent, see foot/ankle specilaist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I broke ankle tib/fib year ago i got screws holding my ankle to my foot im developing arthritis in my ankle my life is shattered will it get better?
Broken ankle: Please look up. Your ankle is broken, but not your life. For that matter your ankle is on the mend, healing more little by little everyday, under the guidance of the hardware that is holding it straight so that it can heal. Think of your life the same way. Find some things to hold your life straight, maybe a mentor or positive relative. And everyday focus on healing your life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I have physical therapy while taking anti TB drugs for my ankle?... I have tuberculous arthritis in my ankle and im 16 only.
Physical therapy: This will be very helpful in preventing disuse atrophy and other complications of the disease, but you should clear this with your treating doctor and have the therapist discuss their plans with your doctor before proceeding. Good luck and hope you are better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe: It depends on your past injuries to the area. If any type of injury has occurred then a brace may help support and provide some realignment to the joint. However, chances of arthritis developing greatly increase with any prior injury. Xray can be used to track progression of arthritis in the joint. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there anything i can do if my 7yo seems like she is having precocious puberty?
- Is there anything i can do for the swelling in my toe due to psoriatic arthritis?
- What are some good exercises i can do if i have broken my ankle to keep in shape?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything i can do about blister in my mouth?
- Is there anything i can do in my diet to help regulate my hormone levels?
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- Is there anything i can do to help heal my broken foot faster?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free