Doctor insights on:
Is There Anything I Can Do For A Painful Ingrown Toenail
Possibly: Home remedies for ingrown toenails include soaking in a solution of warm water and epsom salt. Some have also found benefit to putting a small wad of cotton between the nail and the nail fold (skin). Unfortunately, home remedies for ingrown toenails are not very effective. Lack of improvement or pus warrants a visit to your doctor or podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Onychocryptosis is the medical name for ingrown toe nail. The nail can be flat or curved and still be ingrown. The margin of the nail impinges into the flesh (nail fold) on either side of the nail or even the end of the nail. This can lead to violation of the skin (paronychia) and open you up to infections. These are painful and can easily be treated ...Read more
I got a painful ingrown toenail, so i had to cut a tiny bit of skin on my toe to remove it and now it won't stop bleeding. How do I make it stop?
Soaking cana help: You can try to soak the foot in some warm water and epsom salt. This may relieve the pain until you can have the offending part of the nail removed from your skin. See your local podiatrist soon before the toe gets infected as once the nail pierces the skin it will become infected. It is a simple office procedure which will get you back to a non painful toe. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a cut in the site where i had my ingrown toenail removed what should I do it's very painful?
Might have infection: See physician who removed ingrown toenail!Get a more detailed answer ›
I have had ingrown toenails on both big toes for 6 months now. Really getting painful. What is te best way to remove ingrown toenails?
Which treatment if you have an ingrown toenails which are nasty and very painful is the very best?
See chiropodist: Chiropodists or podiatrists are well trained and versed in the care of ingrown toe nails. Some just require soaking +- antibiotics and professional trimming of the nail. If very bad with granulation tissue (chronic sore) or unresponsive to conservative therapy may require surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there anything i can do for a lazy eye?
- My husband has a prostate infection is there anything i can do to help him
- Is there anything i can do when a bug bite turns in to a blister?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im 11weeks pregnant is there anything i can take for a cold
- Is there anything u can do for a concave chest?
- Is there anything i can do for the swelling in my toe due to psoriatic arthritis?
- Is there anything that i could do for a little red sore spot in my mouth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online