Doctor insights on:
Is There Anythhing You Can Do To Help A Bone Heal More Quickly
Yes: Bone stimulator.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
4-8 weeks: Bone usually takes 4-8 weeks depending on the age of the patient and location of the injury. ...Read more
?: If it has been broken that long and in a critical area may need corrective surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do bone injuries heal much more rapidly?
- Why do bone injuries heal more rapidly than injuries to cartilage?
- Why do bone injuries heal much more rapidly than injuries to cartilage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you quickly heal and cover a black eye?
- Can you donate bone marrow more than once?
- Do broken bones heal?
- How to help heal a broken bone?
- Why can bone injuries heal more quickly than injuries to cartilage?