Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Suture Marks On My Hand After Surgery
I have lipoma in my both hands since 5 years. Though I have remove some of it through surgery but it come out again. How to get rid of it?
Difficult: Most surgeons have very steady hands. It's like fighter pilots; can't do the job unless you meet the criteria. In surgery though, the base of the hand can be rested or steadied on the patient or one instrument steadied against another. The robot now takes out the tremor for the most part or at least makes it insignificant. ...Read more
Recently removed stiches. Will i get rid of these stich marks? What should I do for it? Had surgery on face. Marks make face ugly.
Probably not: Unless you lost a significant amount of weight and then had a skin reduction surgery that removed the area with strech marks. As far as I know there is no way to surgically remove strech marks, and if tried you would most likely end up with surgical scars instead. If these strecthmarks are from a pregnancy, just wear your 'Tiger Mom Stripes' with pride, they are beautiful! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diminish : Once you have them, it is impossible to eliminate, but dermatologist can help you to decrease prominence. ...Read more
I am a13 year old girl and have had stretch marks for 2 years now. How do I get rid of them without having surgery? I can't wear anything I want 2
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- Is there any way to get rid of age spots on your hands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pimple marks on my face can u suggest any cream to get rid of them
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Is there any way to get rid of scars from cellulitis?
- I have pick marks on my face what's the best way to get rid of them
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?