Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Way To Get Eyelashes Really Long Naturally
I got an eyelash strand stuck in the corner lid of my eye..Having trouble getting it out. Will my body naturally get it out if i cant?
Maybe: If you wet a q-tip and drag it over the lash you can usually draw it off the inner eyelid surface. Get close to a mirror and coax it out.Otherwise this will be quite distracting. ...Read more
Pluck it: If you are too squeamish to do that then trim it or have your barber trim it. ...Read more
Treating right eye for glaucoma w/travatan & now have long eyelashes in that eye but not the left eye. How can I get the lashes to match?
Side effect: You are using a prostaglandin inhibitor eyedrop to lower the pressure in your eye. Lash growth is a well known side effect and in fact has been repackaged as a cosmetic lash lengthener termed 'latisse" for this effect. Talk with you ophthalmologist and he can give you ways to deal with this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to get bigger lips naturally?
- Is there any way to naturally enlarge my penis?
- Is there any way to get a prescription for a adult diapers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any natural way to get bigger boobs without surgery?
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- Is there any other way to get chlamydia?
- I have very large kidney stones is there any nonsurgical way to get rid of them
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free