Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Way To Cover Up Gray Hair In My Beard Without Dye
Hello sir , i have got grey hair in my beard not much in my hair on the head , would like to know the cause & solution for the same or some dye that i?
Not necessarily.: It's pretty common for beards to gray faster than scalp hair, but early graying of the beard is not a reliable predictor of early graying of scalp hair. ...Read more
I have a lot of gray hair as a 16 year old (almost all of my back side is gray). Is that normal? I also never dyed my hair, but i swim frequently.
I have many grey hair in my beard and am only 28 .Why do I have grey already . Can I do aomething abt it ?
Genetics: Usually this is a genetic trait. Your mom or dad might have had some early greying. If it bothers you, and you want to grow out a beard, there are some hair coloring products that are designed for beards and facial hair. There isn't any way i know of to turn the grey hair back to it's original color permanently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 20 and have white grey hairs in my beard what does this mean i already have a lot of problems already?
I use hair dye regularly and have this one problem. when I try Oil massage it removes the hair dye and exposes grey hair. Please suggest a remedy.
I am 30yr M having problems with grey hair .My chest hair and beard is also turning grey .is there any chance to cure this solution .am a non smoker?
Grey Hair: unfortunately the only treatment for grey hair comes from a bottle of dye. ...Read more
The one works best4u: Might consult with your hair care consultant too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of gray hair without dye?
- Gray hair in my beard at 30 does that mean ill be prematurely gray
- How can i cover up my pimples without using makeup?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- I had an allergic reaction to my hair dye and now my scalp if puffing up
- Is there any way other than hoemonal drugs that can speed up hair growth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online