Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Way Other Than Hoemonal Drugs That Can Speed Up Hair Growth
Minoxidil: I agree - Minoxidil 2% in women, 5% in men 2x/day will help thicken the hair. Your length is almost predetermined by your genetics and how long your anagen (growth) phase is. I will sometimes recommend b vitamins 2x/day or l-lysine which may help, no huge studies supporting their evidence but some anectodal reports. Also, might have your dr check thyroid status and ferritin (iron stores). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Healthy hair: For healthy hair growth: Get adequate sleep,avoid excess sugar & fat in diet, v carbonated beverages, eat enough protein, exercise regularly. Biotin helps (but don't over do it). Insure you have adequate Iron (think kale & other dark green leafies), Omega 3 fatty acids (think walnuts) and vitamin E (fruits & vegetables). ...Read more
If nutritionally...: If a person is nutritionally in good shape, without any major disease nor illness, then her hair will grow at the same rate with or without vitamin supplements, special foods, or any particular activities. The usual multivitamin supplements that many people buy over-the-counter do not change the growth rate of hair. ...Read more
What i can do to speed eyebrow growth shaved by razor to stitch wound and some of hair growth and the others not ?
Lattisse: Lattisse is for eyelashes some patients are using it on eyebrows. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Products to speed up hair growth
- How to speed up your hair growth?
- Foods that speed up hair nail growth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to speed up slow hair growth?
- How to speed up chest hair growth?
- How to speed up hair growth rate?
- How to speed up hair growth after a hair transplant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online