Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Way For Me To Have My Diseased Nail Removed Without Surgery
1 year post toenail surgery still painful went to a podaitrist was told not enough nail was removed the first time near the matrix causing the pain?
Nail: While that is possible , the definitive answer is to see another doctor ( perhaps) for an evaluation . ...Read more
Why won't my toenail stop being painful after a year post surgery removed dead skin but still painful it's the side where the nail was removed pain?
Perhaps: The nail is too wide and digs into the skin. There is a procedure to make the nail less wide. ...Read more
The groove of my toenail is throbbing any reason why I had surgery a year ago there's no growth of another nail phenol was applied removed callus?
I just got done getting my ingrown toenail removed. after the surgery my toe has gotten really red,swollen and black crust over were he cut the nail?
Infection, spicule..: There are several methods to remove and fix and ingrown toenail. Although immediate post operative problems are rare, they can still occur. You need to follow the surgeons post nail surgery instructions, if any were given. If not call the surgeon immediately. If all this is impossible, then go to the E.R. for assessment of the wound, either by the E.R. physician or the on call foot surgeon. ...Read more
Healing times vary: Healing rates may vary from one patient to another depending on a variety of factors. Under normal circumstances, one should have significant decrease of pain and drainage after one to two weeks of the procedure. A delay in healing may result if a patient is immune compromised, individuals with poor circulation, diabetics, and people who do not follow through with the recommended post op care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- Is there any way to cure appendix without surgery?
- My doctor diagnosed me with benign pvcs are they dangerous in any way
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any way to cover up gray hair in my beard without dye?
- Is there a way to restore my eyesight without surgery?
- Is there any way to get rid of suture marks on my hand after surgery?
- I have a rash with blisters growing on my leg without any cause
- Talk to a dermatologist online