Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Treatment For Hairy Nevus
Often no Rx best: It depends on the case. Even good plastic surgery is likely to disfigure. When these are excised, they tend to grow back because they originate in the deep nerves and are resupplied with cells from there. Ask ten of your real friends whether to try to remove it or leave it alone. You'll be surprised. Invite folks to touch it for good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lucky you: Leave it alone. Many of the women will like it. Keep an eye on it -- if an area starts to undergo obvious change, have it removed promptly; you have enough time before it's dangerous. If you decide you just have to have it removed by laser or surgery, you may be disappointed. Better to enjoy what Nature gave you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nevus: no natural way see a dermatologist to have it examined and for a complete skin body check ...Read more
I am 22,male having benign acquired melanocytic nevus on my face. 5-6 in number .i want to get removed all these.best possible treatment of choice?
My daughter's is 6, her dr stated she had nevus of ota on one eye, is observation every 6 month the only thing? No meds, treatment, or anything.
Melanocytic Nevus with arch disorder and mild cytologic atypia of melancytes found from mole shave biopsy. what is the treatment for this?
What is the best treatment of Backers nevus?
He got backers nevus on his hand(bicep area)and it is spreading slowly.
On that part hair growth is more
BECKER'S NEVUS: I ASSUME THAT YOU MEAN BECKER'S NEVUS. NEVUS MEANS MOLE. THIS IS, ESSENTIALLY, A HAIRY MOLE. NO ONE KNOWS WHY IT APPEARS. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any new treatment or new cure for alopecia areata?
- Are age spots common is there any treatment for them?
- Is there any treatment for cachexia for a patient on a feeding tube?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any promising research being done for trigger finger treatment?
- Is there any homeopathic treatment for neurocutaneous melanosis?
- Is there any good treatment or cure for ledenhose disease on the horizon?
- Is there is any treatment for allergic sinusitis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online