Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Synergism Between Diazepam At Nite And Duloxetine In Am
Valium, cymbalta (duloxetine): Yes! a pill of Valium work for 72 hours! though its effect is mainly felt the first 24h. Both together synergistically aggravates daytime sleepiness. A lot of people taking Cymbalta (duloxetine) in the morning feels sleepy, yawns ++ then the pill is switched to night use to directly help people sleep better. Not all people feels sleepy with it though, and most people take it in the morning. ...Read more
Drug Interaction: Using diazepam together with Duoxetine may increase side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience some impairment in thinking and judgment. So you can not take it . Consult to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If you are feeling well, this is great. Benzos should be taken and weaned off of with caution. It sounds like you are doing this. I would encourage you to do,this,with your doctor's supervision . Continue to explore alternative ways to manage your,anxiety. Sounds like you are on a good path. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between alprazolam and diazepam?
- Is there any difference between tendonitis and tendonitis?
- Is there any difference between a paraganglioma and a pheochromocytoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any difference between pediculosis and scabies?
- Any difference between fluorosis and demineralization
- Is there any connection between asbestos and emphysema?
- Is there any difference between antimicrobial and antiseptic?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free