Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Problem If The Sperm Is Daily Leaking
I have sperm leaking problem everytime.it also wet my panties a little bit.please tell me how can i stop it?
Not necessarily: Frequent ejaculation will not hurt sperm production or the ejaculatory apparatus. Sperm output and ejaculate volume are lowre with frequent ejaculation but production remains the same. It can, however, become an "addiction: that can hurt relationship if performed solely with self stimulation. ...Read more
I've learnt that a woman should lay on the back for few mins after sex, but I realize that for me, sperm leaks even when I lay down. Pls what do I do?
A pillow...: If you are trying to get pregnant, it may be helpful to put a pillow under your bottom, to tip your pelvis up, and rest for 15-30 minutes rather than jumping out of bed and immediately using the toilet. Some fluid is still going to leak. This isn't a big deal. Enough will stay in to result in a pregnancy. Best wishes! ...Read more
Is the pull out method safe?And is it true that sperm leaks out before?Any quick answer is appreciated (:
Yes. and sort of.: Withdrawal method, while not as effective as other forms of birth control, is more effective than once believed - if done correctly. It does require skill and awareness on the part of the male partner. If there has been a recent previous ejaculation, there is greater likelihood that sperm may be found in the pre-ejaculate during subsequent intercourse. Obviously does not protect against stds. ...Read more
Erection: Sometimes sexual arousal can cause the glands in the penis to produce fluid that you may see in your meatus. Nothing abnormal. ...Read more
This is normal:
Almost all that fluid that you see from an ejaculate is not sperm, it is the fluid that supports the sperm. Of the 40-80 million sperm diluted in the fluid only 100-200K sperm make their way into the uterus.
The liquid you have coming out is the liquefied sperm. This is normal. This is why laying on your back for 15-20 minutes after intercourse helps. It allows the fluid to bathe the cervix. ...Read more
Is it normal after sex&after laying flat4a few min for sperm to leak out after u get up or later that day?Ttc.Normal?Or what other technique can I do?
What does it mean if I am leaking sperm while asleep, it has been happening regular for the passed 3 weeks?
Wet dreams.: Called wet dreams and normal for males. ...Read more
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 moths now and when been trying to have a baby. Atfer intercourse the sperm leaks out and i know that normal atfer intercourse but im wondering is it all of it coming out? We try like everyday or even twice a da
Fertility is easy for most people. Only about 10-13% of women/couples have infertility. Infertility is a frustrating problem but fortunately we are much more successful making a correct diagnosis and then applying a successful treatment.
You are correct that the semen coming out is normal. The sperm get into your body very quickly. We usually suggest that you stay in bed for about 10-15 minutes before getting up after sex when you are trying to conceive. You do not need to worry about special positions.
General comments about fertility potential
- we believe that the fertility rate averages about 20% per cycle (month)
- if we start with 100 couples and each month 20% conceive then at the end of 12 months, 92% will be pregnant. We find that about 10-13% of the population will not be pregnant after 12 months of trying.
- by 24 months or 2 years, then less than 1% of normal couples would not be pregnant
- fertility rates in the us are about 147/1000 women at age 25-30 and they fall to 13/1000 women by age 40. So, don't delay too long.
- we define fertility as no pregnancy after 12 months and < 35 yrs old; or after 6 months and 35+ yrs old.
What to do to track fertility effort (& perhaps increase efficiency)
- one of the issues i find is that people often do not really know how many months they had sex at the right time. We often cannot be sure how many months there was an opportunity for conception.
- monitor your menstrual cycles for length (time from start of menses to the start of the next menses) and ovulation (release of egg)
- track ovulation and when you had sex. There are many web sites for apps or charts that you can fill out.
- an inexpensive way to track ovulation is the BBT (basal body temperatures, http://bit.Ly/aqm4az). All you need is a thermometer and your time to collect the temperature.
- the sperm live in your body for about 2-3 days (sometimes longer but for fertility purposes consider only 2 days before lower chance of conception). We usually recommend sex every other day. If the sperm count is low, then too often is a problem. If sperm count is normal then more often is fine but not really helpful to conceive, more recreational :)
- ovulation kits in the drug store (http://bit.Ly/wqstpo) are also accurate but they work best if you have regular cycles and then you have a reasonable idea of when you will ovulate.
- over-the-counter sperm tests may provide reasonable assurance that the sperm count is over 20 million/ml (http://bit.Ly/ydgstr). However, sperm counts are not the only issue when assessing male fertility potential. These tests do not replace a real sperm analysis but if the test suggests a low count then you should see a specialist sooner than later.
What if you do not become pregnant - infertility tests
- we have tests to help us understand what is causing you to not get pregnant.
- i believe that you need to get a diagnosis before we can even begin to have a discussion about treatment.
- the wrong treatment can be costly and delay success.
- you will need tests for ovulation, anatomy (uterus and tubes), egg quality and sperm quality.
- get tested by a fertility specialist
- pick the most costs effective treatment that you can afford
- the younger you are when you are treated the more likely the treatment will work
- do not be afraid of ivf, if you need it then the treatment can be very successful and less expensive than other treatments and faster.
I hope this brief summary helps, good luck. ...Read more
Here are some...: A fresh cut with bleeding is like needling through whole thickness of skin where hiv viruses gain access into body leading to hiv infection as what happened to some surgeons; so does a cut for the finger with hiv-contaminated semen. So, seek pro-evaluation & counseling timely. ...Read more
If sperm doesn't leak out the vagina does that mean she's fertile and it went straight to the egg?
No: No that is not what it means, it means that you may not have release a significant amount enough to see it come out or leak out. Or it just hasnt come out yet. ...Read more
A condom breaks while trying to enter the anus (did not go in) does the sperm 'splash' everywhere or just leak out? Chances of pregnancy?
I leak sperm while pooping. Heard this is quite common but isn't there any risk of pregnancy for females from this leaking? I am very worried =/
I leak sperms immediately after intercourse with my husband and am afraid is due to a pap smear test I had some time back?
Here are some...: What you observed and reported is "normally" expected since something in gets to have something to flow out according to the law of liquidity & gravitation. And such should not be related with recent/ prior PAP smear test. What is your concern? Fertility? Seek evaluation & counseling timely for specific "worry". ...Read more
I scratched my scrotum and it started bleeding Lil bit. Does that mean semen or sperm was in the blood leaking from scrotum? Thanks
Higher pressure: It's normal for some semen to leak out after sex. Coughing can squeeze more out (more pressure inside your pelvis). For a healthy couple, it shouldn't affect your chances if trying to conceive. Laying down for a while after intercourse, or position changes don't matter - it's the sperm that get through your cervix, through your uterus to your fallopian tubes that have a chance of reaching your egg. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Is there any problem if sperm enters into the mouth?
- Releasing sperm daily cause problem to health
- Erect penis leak sperm
- Leak sperm before ejaculation
- Sperm leak anal
- Sperm leaking ing from vagina
- If we lose sperm daily
- Is there any benefit in drinking own sperm?
- Leak sperm