Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Possibility To Restore Vision That Was Lost Due To Stroke
Dr Brizuela, I wanted you to know my grandma had a stroke and I had go be with her in Charleston and I forgot my medicine at home due to my panicked state and I went straight from there to my appointment with you, that is the reason I didn't have any
Stroke: Hope Dr. Brizuela hears your message & is empathetic to your situation. Wish your grandma fares well. ...Read more
Yes: Such an event is the result of a retinal artery occlusion and the result is loss of vision in the effected eye. As in a brain stroke, time is of the essence as far as initiation of treatment is concerned. Even with early treatment, only 20-30% of cases will retain useful vision in the eye. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I know one of the symptoms of a stroke is vision problems. Could somesone tell me what exactly happens?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Loss of vision due to stroke
- Is there any possibility of pregnancy after period?
- Naturally restore vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Regain stamina lost due to smoking
- Lost my voice due to cold
- Urticaria put any stroke
- Impaired vision due to aging
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free