Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Permanent Cure For Tendonitis In The Forearms And Elbow
Contusion R Elbow experiencing tendonitis in forearm, ring finger and pinky tendon. Had for months. Seen Doc, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
Get another opinion: See an orthopedist or rheumatologistGet a more detailed answer ›
My forearm aches i believe like tendonitis and my elbow down is swelling and my hand even feels a bit numb. Is that normal?
Have I got elbow tendonitis, pain in elbow, pain and tingling in forearm, loss of grip in hand. Tried PRICE, no doc appointment for a week, help?!
Got tendonitis in elbow after lifting. 3 months now and spasms in forearm and tricep. Hand weak and loss of muscle on arm. Mri normal. Scared of ALS?
ALS is usually-: -symmetrical. Also stopping lifting will cause you to feel this way. If really still concerned or for a definitive diagnosis, make an appointment 2 see a neurologist. ...Read more
An inch above my elbow is stiff and I can't move it. My stepmom thinks I have tendinitis. This has been going on and off for a few months... HELP?
Tendonitis: is quite common in that location... it is called tennis elbow. Rest, aspirin like drugs followed by physical therapy is usually quite helpful. YOu will want an orthopedist to give an opinion. http://my.clevelandclinic.org/orthopaedics-rheumatology/diseases-conditions/hic-tennis-elbow.aspx ...Read more
Ice, rest, nsaids: I would start by eliminating the activity that caused the problem along with ice i would also suggest using nsaids which should help the problem if the problem does not start to respond over a couple of weeks the next options based on pain would be a cortisone injection or therapy. ...Read more
REST and MODIFY: First, use the standard rest ice compression and use some otc meds such as tylenol, Ibuprofen or something that you have used before safely. Next , certainly modufy or restrict the amount of activity you are doing for a short time finally seek medical attention. Often elbow tendonitis responds very well to conservative methods. Stretching and properly applied braces and stretches. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a cure for nerve pain in the back and legs?
- I have tinitus thats ringing in the ear is there a treatment cure for it
- Is there any permanent cure for seizures besides surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any way to go in and clean the tobacco out of my lungs?
- Is there any good treatment or cure for ledenhose disease on the horizon?
- Is there a permanent cure for si joint dysfunction?
- How can i lighten the color of my skin is there any cream i can use?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free