Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Permanent Cure For Tendonitis In The Forearms And Elbow
My forearm aches i believe like tendonitis and my elbow down is swelling and my hand even feels a bit numb. Is that normal?
Contusion R Elbow experiencing tendonitis in forearm, ring finger and pinky tendon. Had for months. Seen Doc, but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
Get another opinion: See an orthopedist or rheumatologistGet a more detailed answer ›
Have I got elbow tendonitis, pain in elbow, pain and tingling in forearm, loss of grip in hand. Tried PRICE, no doc appointment for a week, help?!
Got tendonitis in elbow after lifting. 3 months now and spasms in forearm and tricep. Hand weak and loss of muscle on arm. Mri normal. Scared of ALS?
ALS is usually-: -symmetrical. Also stopping lifting will cause you to feel this way. If really still concerned or for a definitive diagnosis, make an appointment 2 see a neurologist. ...Read more
Ice, rest, nsaids: I would start by eliminating the activity that caused the problem along with ice i would also suggest using nsaids which should help the problem if the problem does not start to respond over a couple of weeks the next options based on pain would be a cortisone injection or therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any permanent cures for anemia?
- Are there any permanent cures for skin psoriasis?
- Is there any permanent cure for seizures besides surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Elbow tendonitis from bodybuilding
- Is tennis elbow permanent?
- Is there any difference between tendonitis and tendonitis?
- Sore elbows and forearms
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free