Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Otc Medicines To Treat Alopecia
Can alopecia areata be treated in pregnancy with kenalog injections or should expectant mothers wait until after delivery?
Depends: Causes include, but not limited to : vitamin deficiencies, poor diet, thyroid issues, anemia, hormonal imbalances/changes, medications, genetics, tension of hair (pulling back), damage from chemical treatments/dyes, obsessive pulling (trichotillomania) - the solution is find the cause, as each cuase has different treatment. Would talk to your physician and consider labwork. ...Read more
Several options: Medical treatment is available from your physician. It's pricey but somewhat effective. Surgery requires a specialist. Or you can embrace your genetics and masculinity and decide you like it. 95% of good looks for a man is physical fitness. This is totally under your control, no matter where you do and don't have hair. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to help cure or treat dermographia?
- Is there any way to cure or treat demodex?
- Is there any medicine that i can take to feel better with the stomach flu?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What medicine is there to treat food poisoning?
- Is there any medicine to stop periods?
- Is there any real way to increase my penis girth?
- Is there any way to naturally enlarge my penis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online