Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Otc Medicines To Treat Alopecia
Can alopecia areata be treated in pregnancy with kenalog (triamcinolone) injections or should expectant mothers wait until after delivery?
Several options: Medical treatment is available from your physician. It's pricey but somewhat effective. Surgery requires a specialist. Or you can embrace your genetics and masculinity and decide you like it. 95% of good looks for a man is physical fitness. This is totally under your control, no matter where you do and don't have hair. ...Read more
Depends: Causes include, but not limited to : vitamin deficiencies, poor diet, thyroid issues, anemia, hormonal imbalances/changes, medications, genetics, tension of hair (pulling back), damage from chemical treatments/dyes, obsessive pulling (trichotillomania) - the solution is find the cause, as each cuase has different treatment. Would talk to your physician and consider labwork. ...Read more
Alopecia areata: Tough call! It is difficult for many doctors to do but you should seek one out from your Primary doctor. There are treatments but not too many are excellent. Keep looking up possible doctors for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any way to treat alopecia
- Best otc medicine for toothache
- Best otc sleep medicines
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat alopecia androgenetica?
- Is there any medicine to stop periods?
- How do i treat alopecia?
- Any treatment for traction alopecia other than avoiding traction
- Talk to a dermatologist online