Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Medicine That I Can Take To Feel Better With The Stomach Flu
Rest is best: Resting and drinking plenty of fluid is best. Flu is viral, there are no medications to cure the flu. If your are not vomiting take plenty of small sips of clear liquid, take tyelenol for body aches. If your symptoms also involve upper respiratory symptoms then see your doctor to check if you have influenza. If seen with early symptoms you can get a prescription for medicine to shorten duration. ...Read more
Im 25 stomach feels weird heartburn and burping feel better when I take Pepcid sometime feel weak sweating loss of appetite could it be i'm a cancer or stomach flu?
Is better not: If the diarrhea is not severe is better not to. The infected gastrointestinal epithelium is sloughing off & making it's way to clear & replace itself. Anything that prevent this would prolong the disease. During the disease the GI enzymes are not working properly, therefore avoid high-fat, high-sugar food, juices, maintain a good hydration with electrolytes (gatorade). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Am I preganant?.. I had a period that was only 4 days rather than my normal 6 days...My stomach has been upset it feels lik stomach flu.I take birthco
I had gotten the stomach flu yesterday and vomited once, I have no vomit anymore since then. Am I going to vomit again? I feel better I have anxiety
Anxiety itself: Can induce vomiting. I wouldn't worry about your possibly vomiting again. Instead, dwell on the things you'd like to do tomorrow when you are feeling better. ...Read more
I hate to vomit. I'm fairly certain I have a real phobia. My fam has stomach flu and I am starting to feel off, can I take gravol now? Will it help?
Take what???: Ask your question again...uncertain what "Gravol" is! ...Read more
Depends: Norovirus is the most common viral cause of "stomach flu" or gastroenteritis. Exposure can result in illness within 24 hours. Other causes of gastroenteritis like bacteria can take several days. Handwashing and food safety can help prevent spread of illnesses like these. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
How long does it take to become sick after being exposed to the stomach flu. it's been almost 4 days and I haven't caught it yet but worried ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My throat feels tight is there a medication i can take to loosen it quickly
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- I heard pure coconut oil can help people with dementia is there truth to that
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything i can do to help myself feel better when i have shingles?
- Are there medications that i can take to get over my fear of the dentist?
- Is there anything i can take to help with a cold while breastfeeding?
- Is there any medication i can take to fly if i have intestinal problems?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free