Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Evidence For Some People To Be More Prone To Tendonitis Than Others
Born w/flat feet & fallen arches. Slight pronation on sprained ankle than other foot. What does traumatic tendonitis secondary to pronation mean?
How long does it take for peroneal tendonitis to heal? I had pretty bad pain, it got better with pt, and now it feels irritated again...
Is previous peroneal tendonitis the cause for my rolling my ankle twice in the last 2 months? Didn't have this happen before my tendinitis.
Could be: The body's initial response to injury or inflammation is often to shut down or weaken muscle groups around an injured joint. This makes sense in the first few days but also quickly leads to muscle atrophy and weakness. If you do not strengthen those muscles during your recovery, you will be exposed to reinjury. Persistent pain after ankle sprain could be sign of more significant injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are some people more prone to hernias than others?
- Are some people more prone to developing corns than others?
- Why are some people more prone to alcoholism than others?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any significance to one hand being noticeably colder than the other?
- Is there any way other than having sex to make an erection go away?
- Are there any alternative cures other than antibiotics to take for a uti?
- Why are some people more likely to develop chilblains than others?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free