Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Cure For Mucolar Amiloidosis
There are several types of amyloid which is an abnormal protein made by the body. When amyloid deposits into normal tissue such as skin, joints, liver, heart, etc, the condition is known as amyloidosis. Symptoms vary depending on what part of the body is effected. Consider going to an academic center to have it diagnosed and treated, because of ...Read more
No: It cannot be cured but they are meds that can be extremely effective in controlling the disease. ...Read more
No: Ed only improves the appearance. But it also creats new sacrs. Ed is not the answer. ...Read more
No fast Rx: Amyloidosis is a serious illness that is not to be taken lightly. It is not something a person can treat oneself for. First the cause of the disease needs to be established the treatment tailored to the underlying cause. Delaying treatment may shorten the amount of time you have for work and family. Consult your doctor immediately! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any permanent cure for tendonitis in the forearms and elbow?
- Is there any new treatment or new cure for alopecia areata?
- Is there any permanent cure for seizures besides surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any cure for genital herpes?
- Is there any good treatment or cure for ledenhose disease on the horizon?
- Is there a cure for any virus?
- Is there any cure for thalassemia?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free