Doctor insights on:
Is There Any Cure For Foot Drop
Depends on cause: If there is an underlying cause, such as a pinched nerve in the back or at the knee, then it should be addressed. Once that is done, additional treatment is supportive, with physical therapy and bracing as necessary to preserve mobility and function. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Foot drop help: There are wonderful carbon fiber shoe inserts that have a single strut that winds around up to your calf and really help pick your toes up. If you have charcot marie tooth, then this brace may be something you will need in increasing frequency in the future. Surgical tendon transfers to hold the foot up generally work well once healed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any permanent cure for tendonitis in the forearms and elbow?
- Is there any new treatment or new cure for alopecia areata?
- Is there any permanent cure for seizures besides surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any good treatment or cure for ledenhose disease on the horizon?
- Is there a cure for any virus?
- Is there any cure for thalassemia?
- Is there any cure for mucolar amiloidosis?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free