Doctor insights on:
Is There Another Way This Girl Could Have Gotten Herpes Simplex
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
My girl 15d old has infection in her face & there is yellow eye pus. Hospital said its herpes simplex & they gave Aciclovir & antibiotic. PLZ advise?
I have herpes simplex. I noticed a circular flat looks like a scab. It feels scaly to the touch. Could this be another herpes or skin irritation?
I have herpes simplex 1 never gotten a cold sore. I recently discovered a round spot on my tongue that has a tingling sensation could that b it?
Herpes Simplex Virus: The herpes simplex virus-1 is most often the cause of cold sores. It can be spread to the mouth or lips through activities like kissing. It can spread to the genitals by mouth to genital contact or genital to genital contact. However, herpes simplex virus -2 can be spread to the mouth/ oral area. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- Is there a way to make yourself have amnesia and forget something bad?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a swollen knuckle and pain there could this be gout
- Is there any way other than having sex to make an erection go away?
- My joints hurt and there is rough skin around my elbows could this be arthritis
- I have very large kidney stones is there any nonsurgical way to get rid of them
- Talk to a dermatologist online