Doctor insights on:
Is There Another Option To Straighten Teeth Other Them Braces
Will invisalign hurt worse or less than regular braces? I don't have real crooked teeth, and invisalign seems like it could be an option. I really just want the least pain possible while my teeth are straightened, though.
Crooked teeth? I know braces work, but are there any other options to fix front teeth that are crooked and have a gap between them? I'd rather use another method, if possible.
Messed up ?: Please elaborate.. what does messed up mean, and why can't you have orthodontic care? Please repost. ...Read more
I had braces and my bottom teeth are beginning to shift. What options do I have besides braces to get my teeth straight again?
Should i get my bottom permanent retainer removed? I had braces for about 1.5 years, more than 10 years ago. And I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth. Should i get it removed? What options do I have if I do get it removed?
Severity: Depending on severity, sometimes clear aligners are helpful. Understand, however, that braces are still the gold standard, twice as effective as aligners. Another solution is to reshape teeth (bonding, reshaping, veneers, crowns, etc.) Sometimes best result is to have teeth aligned then esthetically treated. Talk to both your General Dentist and an Orthodontic Specialist about options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there another reason other than pregnancy for breasts to swell?
- Is there any significance to one hand being noticeably colder than the other?
- Is there a joint pain that can move from one joint to another?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an adult with crowns get braces to straighten teeth?
- Is there any risk to my teeth or dentures during upper endoscopy?
- Is there anything i can take other than ritalin to help stay awake and focused?
- Are there any options other than a shunt to help with hydrocephalus?
- Talk to a dentist online for free