Doctor insights on:
Is There An Over The Counter Treatment For Peritonsillar Abscess
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Most likely you'll -: Need to have it drained, which will decrease the pain and also help with its healing. Surgery should be done asap, as it can easily become life threatening. See your ENT doc asap or go to an er. ...Read more
Yes: The tissues above the tonsillar pillars can still get infected and and abcess form. This is a very concerning infection because the area is close to brsin snd becsude it can compromidse the airway. Do not delay evaluation if you think you have this type of abcess. ...Read more
No he can not: Usually your family will refer you to ENT specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Peritonsillar abscess home treatment
- Over the counter treatment for epidural abscess
- Over the counter treatment for breast abscess
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Peritonsillar abscess drainage
- What is peritonsillar abscess?
- Causes of peritonsillar abscess
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free