Doctor insights on:
Is There An Over The Counter Treatment For Bartholin Abscess Or Cyst
See 1 more doctor answer
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Bartholin cyst, 3 in. Mass but never painful, managed with home treatment. Could sexual intercourse cause discomfort despite no infection / abscess?
Treatment time: For most abscesses, treatment is faster with drainage vs just taking an antibiotic. And, often, drainage is the only treatment that is needed. However, many physicians will use both approaches to try to clear an abscess. ...Read more
Bartholin cyst (abcess i think) while on period . Leions and very painful. Pain in groin also. Help!
See a doctor: If you have a bartholin gland abscess you need antibioitics and possibly drainage. When someone figures out a way for me to do this procedure for you via the internet, then i'd be happy to help. In the mean time, go see a doctor in your area. ...Read more
Depends: Bartholin abscess is usually incised and drained at first diagnosis. Recurrence in less than 6 months usually leads to marsupialization procedure. New or recurrent symptoms in the bartholin gland after age 40 usually will lead to consideration of removal of the gland, due to increased risk for cancer. ...Read more
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for peritonsillar abscess?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for muscle spasm?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for gastroparesis?
- What is best over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for delirium tremens?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free