Doctor insights on:
Is There An Over The Counter Treatment For A Small Eyelid Laceration
Here's help: If the laceration is small (less than 1/2 inch) and if the eye is not involved or the lid margin, and you do not suspect infection, then you can treat it by cleaning it, and taping the edges together. If any of the above conditions are present you should see your ophthalmologist to prevent scarring and damage to the vision. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Treatments/ creams that I can buy over the counter for small cuts on 'perineum' the skin between vagina and anus?
Consult Dr.Walgreens: Any over-the-counter antibacterial ointment or cream will do, in addition to meticulous personal hygiene and trying to avoid whatever caused those 'small cuts' in the first place. Plus a small piece of tissue to help minimize staining of underwear or clothing. If any serious swelling or pain develops get it seen by a doctor. Infections in that area can get out of hand (and out of groin). ...Read more
Heel Cups, but...: As this is a condition that commonly affects active children, it is always a good idea to have this evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist to ensure that this is the correct diagnosis. Proper stretching should also always be included in a treatment plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, don't skip meds: Addison's disease is serious; represents adrenal failure (lack of glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids & sex hormones.) without these important hormones you have trouble with glucose metabolism, stress, severe fatigue, sodium & potassium balance, immune response, sexual development, sex drive. It's important to know why the adrenals are not functioning. Meds are prescription & taken for life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for delirium tremens?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for diffuse esophageal spasm?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol dependence?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free