Doctor insights on:
Is There An Effective Way To Get Rid Of Underarm Odor Without Using Triclosan
25 yr old daughter can't get rid of armpit odor no matter the deoderant orantbacterial soaps. Got prescription for deoderant to no prevail?
Depends on cause: Recurrent underarm "boils" may be related to the carriage of staph bacteria in the skin and should be treated with topical antistaph antibiotics. There are other confounding factors including diabetes, the diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurtiva etc. You should have this conditions evaluated by you dermatologist. ...Read more
What's the best way to get rid of armpit hair to avoid them and having chicken skin and the best way to treat chicken skin, and dark underarms.
Depends: I'd recommend using a tweezer, or waxing or having it lasered off. I'm not too sure what chicken skin is! ...Read more
Upper body core: Focus on upper body core exercises that work the back of the arm muscles (triceps and latissimus dorsi and posterior deltoid) as well as the postural muscles (rhomboids, trapezius). ...Read more
Depends: If this is truly a cyst then sometimes surgically removing it is the best option. Injecting it with steroids can also help things like this to resolve. And if this is possibly infected then antibiotics may be necessary. Having this evaluated in person will be the safest option if it is bothering you. ...Read more
Sweating sucks: This is a tough problem to treat as the over the counter methods are few and the prescription methods are expensive. Start with getting the highest concentration of aluminum chloride or aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex in your antiperspirant as possible. 20% should be your goal. Injections of botox/dysport may help but can be expensive. Miradry is a new microwave laser technology that can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of a nail biting habit for an adult?
- Is there any way to get rid of bowel without actually going?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a fast way to get rid of chilblains?
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Is there any way to get rid of scars from cellulitis?
- How to get rid of bacterial vaginosis is there an otc method?
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?