Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Watch Tv Without My Eyes Getting Watery And Strained
I find that when I spend hours on the computer and watching tv, I begin to feel a bit drained and weird. Could my eyes be strained?
I have constant dizziness. Nerves in upper back and neck tingling. Slight pain in right ear and right eye feels strained. Cant watch tv or any movemen?
How can I reduce chronic daily eye strain, with headaches, which escalate when i drive or watch tv for 30 minutes+? I have current lens/contact .
Hi, why do my eyes get watery when i'm nervous and get a lot of attention, etc? It looks like im cryin, and its ruining my life. please help
Anxiety, Depression: I understand your nervousness and sadness. It is OK to feel sad when you get attention Respect yourself who you are at this time. Relax by breathing relaxation, Visual Imagery, Music, walking in nature, Yoga, Meditation. Believe in yourself Exercise, walk in nature Feel good about daily achievements See a Therapist for self-acceptance, to resolve conflicts with family and friends, coping skills ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- Is there a way to stop my eyes from looking tired and puffy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Is there a way to prevent food from getting stuck in my dental crown?
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Is there a way to make tired eyes feel less tired without sleeping?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free