Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Tighten My Skin In A Safe Way
Yes: Surgical removal to use of certain lasers and radiofrequency devices will provide a tightening effect. Lesser effects come from muscle building to increase mass, creams, injections (fillers and fat grafting), etc. Do offer some filling options to improve the appearance of loose skin. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I recently lost weight and now have excess skin around my midsection. Is there any way to tighten that skin without surgery?
Is there a non-evasive way to tighten skin with stretch marks on inner thighs after a semi big weight loss?
Is a neck lift the only way to tighten slightly loose skin on my neck? I'm just starting to get a turkey neck. I'd rather not have surgery. Is a neck lift my only option, or is there some other way to tighten the skin?
I'm.19-weighed 270 pounds until I made a cold turkey decision.. -->dieting/extercise..I have lost 86lbs.. Best way to tighten remaining belly skin/fat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a safe way to delay ovulation by a few days in a regular cycle?
- Is there a way to prevent food from getting stuck in my dental crown?
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to tighten my vagina after childbirth?
- Is there a safe medical way to increase my girth of my penis?
- I want to change my skin pigmentation is there a way to do so
- Is there a way to help me wake up in the morning i never hear my alarm?
- Talk to a dermatologist online