Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Thin The Nostrils Via Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery is also known as Plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is a procedure in which a person is operated on by a plastic surgeon to make some parts of the body more to the person's liking. Cosmetic surgery can be on any part of the body, such as the face. Examples include rhinoplasty, chin ...Read more
Yes.: Best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss specific goals but generally speaking the size/shape of nostrils can be changed surgically. Make sure you also discuss the pros/cons ( as well as risk/complications) associated with any surgical option considered. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Surgery won't help: Body dysmorphic disorder (bdd) means having an unrealistic assessment of one's own appearance. Since it's unrealistic, changing the face or body with surgery is unlikely to help. Many with bdd have multiple surgeries and are not satisfied. Psychotherapy, or maybe clinical hypnosis, are better options, to help create a more realistic self-assessment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there way to eliminate the crinkle in the forehead between eyebrows (from frowning) without cosmetic surgery?
Should I improve my appearance by adopting a healthy lifestyle, or just go ahead and get the cosmetic surgery?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to cure inverted nipples without surgery?
- Is there a way to reshape your nose without surgery?
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to reverse circumcision or to make the foreskin grow again?
- Is there a way to get rid of the smell from your fart or your burp?
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- Is surgery the only way to get rid of a cyst?
- Talk to a dermatologist online