Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Test Your Vision At Home
Yes: Do a google search for visual acuity card. Click on the images tab. Use the card to check your eyes, covering one eye at a time. If you cannot see the 20/20 line, you might need glasses. It is harder to test distance vision without a standard chart, but if you cannot read the words on your tv from 20 feet away, see your eye doctor soon. ...Read more
Mini-stroke? Arrival to ER ..My only ability was hear and half vision. 2 test-blood showed. Potassium .2 low(gave me 2 pills EKG good.Was sent home!
Are there any at home treatments for the visual aura preceding a migraine? any way to get vision back before the headache, or do i just wait it out?
Colored spots and sparks in vision 24/7 for over a year? Have had every test possible everything comes back normal. What do you recommend? Help please
Check your state: "visual acuity screening standard is 20/40 or better with both eyes together, no worse than 20/70 in the poorer eye. Drivers who fail the vision screening are referred to a vision specialist. Drivers with visual acuity of 20/200 or worse may not be licensed to drive. Drivers may use bioptic telescopes for driving, but may not use them to meet the vision standard". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My son has developed what he says is shaky vision, it started two weeks ago after arriving home from holiday, what could cause this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way for me to fix a gi bleed at home?
- Is there a way for me to treat my sciatica at home?
- Is there a way to treat chlamydia at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to get rid of the smell from your fart or your burp?
- Is there a way to delay your period?
- Is there a way to reverse vision loss without surgery?
- Is there a way to temporarily stop your period?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free