Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Test Your Vision At Home
Yes: Do a google search for visual acuity card. Click on the images tab. Use the card to check your eyes, covering one eye at a time. If you cannot see the 20/20 line, you might need glasses. It is harder to test distance vision without a standard chart, but if you cannot read the words on your tv from 20 feet away, see your eye doctor soon. ...Read more
Mini-stroke? Arrival to ER ..My only ability was hear and half vision. 2 test-blood showed. Potassium .2 low(gave me 2 pills EKG good.Was sent home!
Check your state: "visual acuity screening standard is 20/40 or better with both eyes together, no worse than 20/70 in the poorer eye. Drivers who fail the vision screening are referred to a vision specialist. Drivers with visual acuity of 20/200 or worse may not be licensed to drive. Drivers may use bioptic telescopes for driving, but may not use them to meet the vision standard". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cross cover test: There are a series of 2 tests - the cross cover test and cover/uncover test that is used to determine the type and amount of ocular misalignment. Far lateral phoria is common and is not important. If you think you may have an ocular misalignment, then see a strabismis specialist ophthalmologist. Most major cities will have this type of ophthalmologist. ...Read more
For the past 2 years l've been seeing constant light flashes in my left vision. However, tests come out normal. What could be the problem?
Colored spots and sparks in vision 24/7 for over a year? Have had every test possible everything comes back normal. What do you recommend? Help please
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to test your peripheral vision?
- Is there a way to test my hemoglobin level at home?
- What is the best way to lose weight at your home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies to test if your pregnant
- Best way to flush your system for a drug test
- Best way to clean your system for drug test
- Best way to clean your system for a drug test
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free