Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Shrink Your Breasts
Is there a way to shrink or keep my breast from growing without surgery? I am only 19, 5'8" and 150lbs with 36d and they hurt my back.
Keep weight down: There isn't anything other than surgery we can do for breast smaller or larger than we would choose. If you gain weight your breasts will also grow proportionately. Otherwise if you are at full maturity your breasts shouldn't grow more. In general, insurance covers a breast reduction for back pain but only if you are not overweight. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My breasts doubled in size after I had a baby. Are there any exercises I can do to make them shrink?
Possibly: Each individual's body stores fat in unique ways. That said, women tend to store extra fat in their hips/legs and breast (hence the "pear" shape) versus men who tend to store more fat in their abdomen ("apple" shaped). It is possible for breast size to decrease with significant weight loss, but the degree of shrinking is difficult to predict. ...Read more
Yes: Yes. Your breasts tend to enlarge during any pregnancy in preparation for child care due to progesterone surges. However when you're no longer pregnant, this hormone decreases and your breasts begin to shrink again. It takes some time depending on how far along you were previously. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do your breasts shrink after terminating a pregnancy?
- Does losing weight shrink your breasts?
- Do your breasts shrink when you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast shrinking during pregnancy
- Causes of shrinking breasts
- What is the best way to shrink pores?
- Natural way to shrink uterine fibroids
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online