Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Shorten My Period
Already started sugar pills but didn't get my period, it comes today though. Is there a way Ivan shorten my period once it does come? I'm on mononess
Want short periods: There are ways to limit days of bleeding when menstruating. All involve some sort of hormone manipulations, such that occasional side effects might not be worth it. Of benefit, less bleeding decreases the chances of anemia. Birth control pills with fewer placebo days are now commonly prescribed and placebos are often skipped to avoid menses. Progestin iuds and depoprovera injections do likewise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there an effective way to shorten the span of my period? I tried skipping placebos & going straight to next pack but it didn't work to skip it.
It would work: If you wore on a different pill, or possibly if you gave that pill a 3 month trial. Talk to your doctor about continuous cycling. ...Read more
No natural way: But your gyn can get your on low dose pills or Lysteda which would make your periods shorter and lighter or sometime go away. ...Read more
I've been on my period since wednesday. Is there any way or me to shorten it, and end it by saturday? I'm going on vacation
Is there any way to shorten your period or is there any possibility to make it come sooner or later than your normal menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to shorten my period?
- Is there a way to stop my period?
- Is there a way to test my hemoglobin level at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- My beard has become grey is there a way to reverse it
- Is there a way to determine my visual acuity from my contact prescription?
- Is there a way to prevent food from getting stuck in my dental crown?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free