Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Remove Skin Tags Naturally
Yes,but dont: Skin tags can easily be removed with a small sharp scissors, but since they bleed when removed cautery will be necessary to stop the bleeding. Tying string or over the counter chemical can work but may cause damage to the skin which result in possible scarring. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a safe way to remove skin tags at home? I have a number of skin tags on my upper arms. Is there a safe and effective ointment or cream that i can use at home to dissolve them?
I : I agree. There is an "art" to removing skin tags to avoid leaving a mark. The appropriate method depends on the size and location of the skin tag and is best performed by someone experienced in removal. A skin tag picture and a few of the treatment options are discussed at the link below. I hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a safe way to remove skin tags? They're around my armpits, under eyes, neck and breast and it's annoying! how do I get rid of them?
I have skin tags in both armpits. What's a quick safe way to remove them myself at home? Would wart freeze away work? Thanks!
Wart freeze: Wart freeze would work. Also can be shaved or cut using sharp scissors after numbing with ice cubes. Tying them with a thread if they are big enough is another option. ...Read more
Skin tag removal: Best to see your physician for this one. Occasionally skin tags can cause a bit of bleeding when they are removed and it is best done by your doctor who can see the area clearly and use a local anesthetic with a vasoconstrictor and an agent to stop bleeding after removal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Remove skin tags: See a dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is tying a string around the base of a skin tag a safe way to remove it?
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- I want to change my skin pigmentation is there a way to do so
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to delay your period naturally?
- Is there a way to remove scratches from glasses and sunglasses?
- Is there any way to have a facelift naturally without surgery?
- Is there a way to tighten the excess skin you get from dramatic weight loss?
- Talk to a dermatologist online