Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Reduce My Menstrual Bleeding
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
I am taking agnus castus for 17 days till yesterday(till cd1).I noticed that this month menstrual bleeding is significantly reduced, related to agnus?
Hormone therapy for heavy bleeding- will i be likely to gain weight if i try to reduce menstrual bleeding through hormone therapy?
Took utovlan to reduce menstral bleeding so I could go ahead & have endometrial biopsy. Stopped utovlan straight after. Now heavy bleeding is this ok?
Yes: It sounds like you have that? I'm not sure what the question is. If you've had it all your 'adult' life, then it's just you. If you've become much a heavier bleeder than normal that may be due to weight (body fat) gain or a change in diet or hormone therapy. If you're worried about it or if you're changing a maxi pad or tampon more often than every hour, you should see a doctor. Good luck. ...Read more
Allows Activities: The functional answer is bleeding that doesn't interfere with your daily activities (work, exercise). If you have accidents staining sheets or clothes, have to avoid certain activities, or can't leave your home then you should see your doctor for evaluation and treatment options. There are many things we can do so you're free of suffering bleeding that is too much, too often, or too long. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ways to reduce menstrual bleeding
- Natural ways to reduce menstrual bleeding
- How to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can regular exercise reduce menstrual bleeding?
- Does vitamin e help reduce menstrual bleeding?
- Natural ways to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding
- Why does menstrual fluid stink so much is there a way to reduce the stink?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free