Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Reduce My Menstrual Bleeding
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Hormone therapy for heavy bleeding- will i be likely to gain weight if i try to reduce menstrual bleeding through hormone therapy?
I am taking agnus castus for 17 days till yesterday(till cd1).I noticed that this month menstrual bleeding is significantly reduced, related to agnus?
Took utovlan to reduce menstral bleeding so I could go ahead & have endometrial biopsy. Stopped utovlan straight after. Now heavy bleeding is this ok?
I think my spleen is enlarged from excessive bleeding due to my menstrual cycle. Is this possible and and is there a natural way to fix this.
?: I have never heard of developing an enlarged spleen due to menstrual bleeding. If you are having excessive bleeding from your menstrual cycle, the first thing to do is to seek the care of a gynecologist. Your doctor can tell at that time if your spleen is enlarged or not. Take it from there. ...Read more
I've had sex w/out a condom yesterday but he pulled out way before he came, next day I have menstrual cramps then some vaginal bleeding. What is it?
Uncertain: It is obviously not pregnancy related given the condom use and withdrawal. Cramping and spotting sometimes occurs midcycle related ovulation (related to cyst rupture and an abrupt drop in estrogen mid-cycle). If it continues, then it would be easier to sort out in person with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does menstrual fluid stink so much is there a way to reduce the stink?
- Is there a way to test my hemoglobin level at home?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My beard has become grey is there a way to reverse it
- Is there a way to determine my visual acuity from my contact prescription?
- Is there a way to prevent food from getting stuck in my dental crown?
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free