Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Reduce Calf Size
How do I reduce the edma in my leg? My right leg is huge, from the ankle to the knee. How can I reduce the size of this leg?
See a doctor: Marked swelling in one leg could indicate deep venous thrombophlebitis (dvt). This is especially true if the calf is tender and/or warm. This "blood clot" can be dangerous and should be treated promptly. See a podiatrist or other physician who can order the proper diagnostic testing and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 4'11, 32ddd boobs, big butt, thick legs, yet skinny waist. I don't care if my boobs shrink, but how to reduce leg/butt size? No clothes flatter me
Lump like a bug bite on upper leg doesn't itch. already applied citronella oil and size reduced but not really dissapear. now it turn blackish color.
I banged my knee couple days ago. It swelled & hurt. yesterday& today calf has blown up 2x in size to the ankle. knee does not hurt as much.
I had a duplex done on my right leg that showed that I had an old clot a few years back that wasnt treated. Will my calf size ever return to normal?
Maybe but not likely: if the clot was there several years ago and the calf is still larger in that side then the lower leg veins may have stretched and there might have been some tissue damage. More important is why a young person has a clot and to be fully checked out about that. Leg clots can travel to the lungs and give a serious embolism that canbe life threatening. all the best to you! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does menstrual fluid stink so much is there a way to reduce the stink?
- Is there any way to reduce breast size?
- Is there a way to get rid of or reduce the appearance of tired eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to test my hemoglobin level at home?
- Is there a way to cure inverted nipples without surgery?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- Is there a way to reduce my menstrual bleeding?