Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Prevent My Eyes Form Getting Watery
Possibly: Believe it or not, watery eyes are a sign of dry eyes. The increased watering is caused by a signal from the dry, irritated eye's surface sending a signal to the tear gland to make more tears. Using artificial tears while reading or using the computer will prevent the eyes from getting dry and irritated, and in turn you will have less watery eyes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergic reactions include runny nose and watery eyes. Can antihistamine drugs help prevent or decrease the effects of an allergic reaction?
I get itchy eyes and runny nose when i go to my basement that has carpet. What can I do to prevent this?
Mold/dust issues: These are classic reactions to ether mol wet or dry, mildew, and/or dust. Check the carpet especially under for hidden problems and the humidity. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I'm afraid i might get thyroid eye disease. Is there any way i could prevent my eyes from popping out?
Yes: Although thyroid-related eye disease runs a separate course from the thyroid disease itself, you can reduce your risk by not smoking and getting your thyroid disease under control. I also suggest consulting with an ophthalmologist who help monitor and treat this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, why do my eyes get watery when i'm nervous and get a lot of attention, etc? It looks like im cryin, and its ruining my life. please help
Anxiety, Depression: I understand your nervousness and sadness. It is OK to feel sad when you get attention Respect yourself who you are at this time. Relax by breathing relaxation, Visual Imagery, Music, walking in nature, Yoga, Meditation. Believe in yourself Exercise, walk in nature Feel good about daily achievements See a Therapist for self-acceptance, to resolve conflicts with family and friends, coping skills ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably dry eyes: As a reflex, your eyes will water to try and compensate for the dryness. Try artificial tears to help your eyes stay lubricated as a start. See an eye doctor that can recommend more advanced treatment if the artificial tears don't help. They can also make sure its not an eyelid or tear duct problem. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to prevent food from getting stuck in my dental crown?
- Is there a way to prevent my prostate from growing as i get older?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- My shins hurt quite a bit when i run or jog is there any way to prevent the pain
- Is there a way to get rid of headaches around my eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free