Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Nip My Eye Infection Before It Gets Worse And More Painful
See your doctor: I know you don't want to hear it, but in order to know what kind of infection you have and how best to treat it, your eye doctor should be consulted. Some infections (like pink eye) will go away on their own. Others, such as bacterial infections from contact lenses or eyelid infections, can be visually devastating if improperly treated. And most infections can be easily treated with eye drops. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have an eye infection the last four weeks. It started on my right eye now it has spread to both eye but now my left eye is worse than my right eye. ?
It seems my newborn has an eye infection and i'm worried its going to get worse, what can I put on it in the meantime so i can take her to the dr?
No go to doctor: Most eye infection in children are viral. There is no treatment for this. With that said, newborns are more separable to bacterial infection. These are serious and can cause significant eye problems. Other causes of apparent "eye infection" can be up blocked tear duct. Your newborn must be examined promptly. ...Read more
My left eye started bleeding. Eye watering tears of blood. I do have an eye infection. Related? Or else any ideas as to why bleeding? Painful, too.
ER/eye doctor now: Given your description, can't just wait and see ...Read more
Whats a good home treatment for an eye infection. lower eyelid is swollen and part of it has hardened a little..but its not very painful. eye bit red?
See a doctor: I'm afraid that you can't self medicate what you just described, you will need prescription medications after a doctor's evaluation ...Read more
If I am on medication for an eye infection caused by a bug bite will having intercourse interfere with the medication's effectiveness or my healing?
No relatioship: Absolutely not.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My beard has become grey is there a way to reverse it
- Is there a way to watch tv without my eyes getting watery and strained?
- Is there a way to get rid of a busted blood vessel in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to detox my body and what is a good diet pill is it ali?
- Is there a way to reverse my pattern of sleeping all day and being up all night?
- Is it common for gerd to get worse after a nissen surgery before it gets better?
- Is there a way to get rid of headaches around my eye?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online