Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Get Rid Of A Busted Blood Vessel In My Eye
Impossible: Almost impossible. Takes days to weeks to go away. Ice makes it go away faster. Good luck. ...Read more
How do I get rid of red / purple under my eyes and also what looks like a little blood vessel under one eye. Im a guy so make up isn't an option.?
Multiple treatment: If you have allergies, take zyrtec daily for your "shiners" (dilated blood vessels). A nose spray like veramyst may help. Get plenty of sleep. Cut out alcohol/caffeine/nicotine. Exercise, lose weight, get in shape. See an aesthetician about laser-ablating your prominent blood vessel and getting specific eye-care cream. This has to be a whole-life approach to preserving your youthful look! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have blood shot veins in the white part of an eye all the time. How do you get rid of them, and is this the start of trouble to come?
Red eyes: Are a non-specific finding which are very common. They may be related to contact lens use, exposure to eye irritants, allergies, dry eyes, sunlight exposure, etc. There is no specific cure for red eyes, other than trying to reduce the exposure to the cause of the redness. Try to avoid using "get the red out" drops, since you can become dependent on them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was hit on my lip by a flying object- a blood vessel broke as a result. How should I treat it in order to get rid of it? Please help!
Cleanse and ice it.: With any trauma that breaks a blood vessel, the principles of care include: let it bleed a bit because blood is sterile and will actually cleanse; pressure with clean or sterile gauze till bleeding stops; if it is a dirty wound, have it checked (watch for infection--pus, redness, inc swelling; ice it to reduce the swelling. Better yet, duck-:). ...Read more
Popped blood vessel on bottom lip(being desperate) I stabbed it with a needle to drain blood and get rid of it, it's still here how can I get it gone.
STOP: No more trying to self drain this. If would be best to have this examined by your DR. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to get rid of headaches around my eye?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Is there a way to get rid of a lump on my eyelid without surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to get rid of fatty deposits on my arms without surgery?
- Is there a natural way to get rid of fluid in the body?
- How to get rid of a popped blood vessel in eye?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free