Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Get A Breast Lift Without Surgery
Nonsurgical lift: If father time and gravity have taken their toll on your breasts, the only option to give a lifted look is to perform a breast lift. The addition of implants is solely based on the desire for more volume. The type of life will depend on how fallen the breasts are. A small lift can be performed around the areola (dark skin around the nipple). More fallen breasts will need a bigger lift. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: Not possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
$1500-$6000.00: There are many different breast lift procedures which can vary from what is called a 'crescent ' lift for minor correction to the full procedure or 'anchor' lift as it is referred to. These fees would include the anesthesia and the facility fees. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ask surgeon: You should look at your discharge paperwork for details. If none, then call your surgeon for specific details, as these will vary. ...Read more
Ask your Imam.: This question is best answered by an imam or other practitioner of islam. Doctors do operations for medical/cosmetic indications. Ultimately, it depends on the patient's depth of faith and the depth of the patient's family's faith. There are catholics that have abortions and jehovah's witnesses that accept blood transfusions. The person you have to really ask is yourself. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Pristiq (desvenlafaxine): No.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a good way to get a breast lift without surgery?
- Is there a way to get bigger breasts without surgery?
- How to lift your breasts without surgery but with exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to lift saggy breast without surgery?
- Can you get a breast lift without implants?
- Getting bigger breasts without surgery
- Lift face without surgery
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free