Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way To Cure Inverted Nipples Without Surgery
No: Inverted nipples, if they are congenital, are because of short milk ducts. They have to be released in order to bring out the nipples. If they are inverting gradually, it could be related to a breast disease such as breast cancer. You will need to consult your gynecologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is cause: Is this a new finding or have you always been inverted on both sides? If the latter, then only surgery can bring them back out. I recommend a board certified plastic surgeon. If the inversion is new, find a breast specialist for evaluation. ...Read more
I have inverted nipples, are there ways to fix them without surgery since i'm 17? I've heard of piercing them or a product called the avent niplette?
Don't worry: No need to fix since nothing is wrong with them, don't compare yourself to the artificial breasts in popular media. ...Read more
I have inverted nipples I'm 16 years old how do I get rid of them I don't want surgery so what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Inverted nipples
- Is there any way to cure appendix without surgery?
- Baby with inverted nipples
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my nipple inverted?
- Lactation problems inverted nipples
- How to fix inverted nipples?
- Breastfeeding caused inverted nipples
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free