Doctor insights on:
Is There A Way That I Can Slow Down The Rate Of My Breathing
Loss of appetite. Unusual tiredness weakness. Slow breathing. Slowness in reaction. Moody.Since i woke up this morning.
See below: Yes, it does so transiently.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is my cpap causing me to have central sleep apnea? I was diagnosed with osa but i slow down breathing on my cpap, its scary!
FATIGUE WITH OSA: UNLIKELY FOR CPAP TO CAUSE IT. PROVIGIL AND NUVIGIL help with fatigue and brain fog. Also get labs checked especially TFTS. adderal/Ritalin/Starttera may also be of use .Start a gluten free diet focus on weight loss .Wholeapproach.com gut loss.com. If CPAP/BIPAP is poorly tolerated seek ENT CONSULT for UPP vs Hyoid suspension. Especially given your age, seek a good ENT consult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Help! need to know if there's a mental issue or slowness that can cause a speech impediment, such as not being able to form words?
More info needed: That is a very general question. It depends on many factors, including the age and overall health of the patient, the nature of the symptoms, medications being taken, and many others. However, it is safe to say that the development of such a symptom where it previously did not exist warrants an evaluation with a primary care physician. ...Read more
Most often.: Parkinson's disease. But to be certain you should have him examined by a neurologist. A common finding is what is known as resting tremor, also called "pill rolling" tremor because the patients appear to be rolling a pill between thier thumbs and index fingers at rest, but when they reach for something, often the tremor disappears. There are other causes that any good general neurologist can ID. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way that i can make my conjunctivitis less noticeable?
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- Is there a way that i can tell if my child has pinworm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there something that i can give my child to relieve the pain of teething?
- Is there a genetic component to this disease that i can pass down to my kids?
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean i have a breast cancer
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free