Doctor insights on:
Is There A Toothpaste To Help Get Rid Of Bleeding Gums
No: No toothpaste will get rid of bleeding gums. Bleeding gums indicate that you have periodontal disease. This needs to be evaluated by your dentist to determine whether it is in the beginning stages, or more advanced. You may need just a deep cleaning, or you may need more thorough periodontal treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Evaluation needed: You shouldn't try to treat gum bleeding without a a clear diagnosis. It may be gingivitis (and this is not trivial). It could also reflect more systemic bleeding problems. Either way, you need a diagnosis, and probably intervention. If there are no other signs of easy bleeding, start with a good dental evaluation, then if more answers are needed, see a good internist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Quit smoking 3 months ago, constant croaky throat, bleeding gums, trying everything to get rid, and had a clean at the dentists... What is this pls?
Saw dds, he says it's fine. I have pain, teeth are tender, bleeding gums (not red), facial bones hurt! toothpaste, spices burns my tongue. Help?
Obtain a second: Opinion, but clearly not "fine".Get a more detailed answer ›
Drink water & floss: Most if the time, bad breath occurs from dehydration. So do your best to drink a least 8 glasses if water everyday. Good oral hygiene is also critical, including brushing and flossing. Also, see your dentist for regular check ups and cleanings. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will using mouthwash help get rid of bleeding gums
- Does toothpaste help get rid of spots?
- Getting rid of hickeys with toothpaste
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can toothpaste get rid of pimples?
- Does toothpaste get rid of pimples?
- Does toothpaste get rid of redness?
- Does toothpaste get rid of blackheads?
- Talk to a dentist online for free