Doctor insights on:
Is There A Test For Rheumatoid Arthritis
Basic two: Rheumatoid factor (rf) and cyclic citrinullated peptide (ccp) are the two tests that help confirm a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. Other tests are done to measure inflammation, determine which drugs may be used, etc. Note: the rf and ccp only help confirm the diagnosis. The presence of an antibody does not definitively make the diagnosis. Also, persons may have RA and be rf and ccp negative. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible for large doses of ibuprofen to affect blood test for rheumatoid arthritis/inflammation? My rf factor is in normal range as is ESR test.
Had a bad flare.doc put me on prednisone cause X-ray showed inflamation.waiting on blood test for rheumatoid arthritis.is it norm to still feel bad?
I have negative test results on rheumatoid arthritis but i did a biopsy and its positif is that conclusive?Or it could be a false negative?
Inconclusive: These symptoms need to be directly observed by your doctor for a precise diagnosis. ...Read more
Your doctor : Your test results should be explained to you by the doctor who ordered the tests, he knows the reason the test were ordered and he can explain to you in detail what the interprtation of the test is. ...Read more
See below: There is no specific blood test to diagnose jra. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a drug test for cigarette smoke?
- Is there a prenatal test for fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Is there a genetic test for hemolytic disease of the newborn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a genetic test that shows who is at risk for osteogenic sarcoma?
- Is there a blood test for rabies in humans?
- What is a good diet for someone with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Is there a blood test for testing excessive daytime somnolence?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free