Doctor insights on:
Is There A Tendency For Implanon To Move
Im on implanon an it hurts an i been on it since 8-31-12 , why ?Do it feel like this an some time i it hurts when i move it?
Im getting an implanon soon and i was wondering if a gynocologist puts it it will it move out of place?
Two weeks ago I had unprotected sex. I don't have regular periods but I'm late. I have implanon but it moved 2in and I do drugs. Could I be pregnant?
Unlikely: With Nexplanon, women will have a change in their normal menstrual bleeding pattern which include changes in bleeding frequency, intensity or duration. 1 in 5 women have no bleeding and 1 in 5 will have frequent and/or prolonged bleeding. Since you have the device in you cannot be late because you should not be ovulating. If you are worried or have reason to be, do a pregnancy test. ...Read more
$$$$: Implanon is a great product but expensive if you are paying cash. Insurance companies and medicaid usually cover it. Most cities have public health clinics and you may find a low cost or sliding scale option there. Cash price for the device plus insertion is prob in the $700-1000 range. ...Read more
Implant birth contrl: Implanon is birth control method manufactured by merck pharmaceuticals. It is a single rod implant that is inserted under the skin in the forearm. It is a Progesterone containing long acting contraceptive with a duration of action of 3 years. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a permanent cure for anal fistulas they always seem to come back?
- Is there any way to get a prescription for a adult diapers?
- Is there a way to check for blocked arteries in the penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a home remedy for a rash from an allergic reaction to soap?
- Is it possible for a scan to reveal only one baby when there are twins?
- Is there a home remedy for pinworms without going to the doctor?
- Is it normal to not feel my baby move for a day?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online